Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Strange behavior

Everytime I bold a word, print preview, save the spreadsheet etc... the hour
glass appears and my network LAN Connection Status begins to transmitt and I
can see my network equipment flashing indicating it's passing data. I can't
figure out what is going on, I tried a blank spreadsheet entered the letter A
in cell A1 then hit bold and the same thing happens.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Ritchie" wrote:

Everytime I bold a word, print preview, save the spreadsheet etc... the hour
glass appears and my network LAN Connection Status begins to transmitt and I
can see my network equipment flashing indicating it's passing data. I can't
figure out what is going on, I tried a blank spreadsheet entered the letter A
in cell A1 then hit bold and the same thing happens.

I'll uninstall my printers and network printers then reinstall them to see
what happens

Thanks