Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MVM MVM is offline

Default VBA - Strange behavior

Some times VBA behaves so oddly, i never understood why.

I put 6x2 array of text boxes. the event .. enter is used to invoke a
calender for the first column of date text boxes. but some times it inokes
first date textbox enter event when i click on other time textbox, which has
no event written.

i had few buttons on the worksheet and a form. when i am demonstrating the
form to my boss, suddenly for every click, the button is increasing. It
happened only at that time. it never happened before or after?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks
MVM