Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to run the macros

Hi,
I have one macro which connects to database and gets the data to the
sheets.

I am able to run this macro in most of the systems but in one of our
terminal box I am not able run it.

It is giving the following error "Can't find project or library"

I am using the same excel in both the machines but not able to run in this
RDP box.

I am using Excel 2003. Do I need to install anything else. Please help me in
this.

Thanks,
Mahesh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On the affected machine open the file and go to the VBE. Check Tools -
References for something tagged as missing. Being database I suspect that it
is

Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.? (2.8 probably)

In your source file change the reference to something lower that is common
to all of the machines that will use the spreadhseet and save the file. A
lower version should not hurt anything...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson