Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default other users unable to use macros

I am very much a novice with vba. Until recently I have only recorded macros
in worksheets. I have a large workbook with macros pulling info from multiple
pages into one and also formatting, etc. It works fine on my pc but when
anyone tries to open from the shared drive or via email, it errors out. The
macros are in the workbook and I saved as a template. What do I do??

Thanks in advance!