Dahlman

Default unable to run macros

When I tried to run a macro that I got from someone on this website it told
me that "The macros in this project are disabled...." I can't figure out how
to enable them. I'm okay with this Macro not working however I've linked some
cells between worksheets and whenever I change the cell that contains the
original information it gives me that error message again. I need to know how
to enable Macros or else Delete the macro i have in there. Please help.
Thanks in Advance

Travis
Bill Kuunders

close the workbook
go to <tools<macrossecurity and select medium
reopen the workbook.

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K