Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit Ribbon

I have a customized menu that I used in excel '03 to manage the macros I
created for a custom program. I was able to bring this menu up while hiding
the excel menu. I was then able to access the menubar by pressing alt and
then the shortcut key.

With 2007, my createmenu macro still works but it sends my custom menu to an
Add-Ins menu and I have to use an extra keystroke to access it.

Does anyone know how to create a custom menu that would replace the ribbon
or can anyone tell me how to access the Add-Ins menu without the extra
keystroke?

I am quite familiar with visual basic however xml is new to me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Thanks...

Shawn