Arl @ CBC

Default Why can't I edit my excel document? Edit buttons shaded.

When I try to edit my excel document, the buttons on the task bar are shaded
and I cannot cut, paste, etc. Why?
David McRitchie

Hi Art,
I expect you have protected the worksheet
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/grayedout.htm
---
HTH,

"Arl @ CBC" <Arl @ wrote in message ...
When I try to edit my excel document, the buttons on the task bar are shaded
and I cannot cut, paste, etc. Why?

CyberTaz

It sounds like the worksheet or workbook is protected. Take a look at the
protection features in the Tools Menu.

Regarda |:)