Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ribbon

I am trying to figure out how to change the size of the ribbon it is very
large, i had to reinstall my computer since it crashed and since then the
ribbon and the outlook mail folder are zoomed in so that they are large
icons. this is on OFFICE 2007. and also the resolution on my computer is
1600x1400, so this should not be the problem

any thoughts...

thanks