Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ADK ADK is offline

Default on closing excel enter password problem

I have one user that gets 4 enter password prompts when he closes the
spreadsheet. The prompts look like what you get when you go to see the code
of the spreadsheet when code is password protected.

The spreadsheet is workbook protected, sheet protected and the code is
protected. Using Excel 2000

Is there a glitch in his excel? or is it a setting?

I tested the spreadsheet on 8 other computers and they all seem fine.

Thanks for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would take a look at any Add-Ins and COM Add-In that might be installed on
his machine. It is quite possible that some add in, on only his machine, is
picking up Application level events and detecting when a (possibly specific)
workbook is being closed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson