Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel closing down when I attempt to enter = in one file and then

I have two files and when entering = in a cell in one file and then I attempt
to access another excel file to select a cell to complete the = calc, excel
closes down with standard error message. Have recently converted to SP3. Can
anyone help ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel closing down when I attempt to enter = in one file and t

Error message reads:
"Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience"