Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add-In password is requested when closing Excel

If I execute the following VBA Add-In Userform1 and Module1 code a number of
times and then exit Excel, I will be prompted to provide a password.

I'm running Excel 2000 and Windows XP SP2.

'---------- Form Code (UserForm1) ----------

Option Explicit

Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()

Me.Hide

End Sub

Private Sub cmdOK_Click()

Me.Hide

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)

If CloseMode = vbFormCode Then Exit Sub

Cancel = True
Me.Hide

End Sub

'---------- Code Module ((Module1) ----------

Option Explicit

Public Sub OpenClose()

Load UserForm1

UserForm1.Show

Unload UserForm1

Set UserForm1 = Nothing

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Most likely you have google desktop search installed. Checkout
http://www.add-ins.com/password_problem.htm for a solution.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
144 Dewberry Drive
Hockessin, Delaware, U.S. 19707

Phone: 302-234-9857, cell 302-584-1771
http://www.add-ins.com

"cgr" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,

Thanks for the information.

The Google Add-In is not installed on this machine.

CGR