Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with an Excel Scenario

We are working on a project where we have one master Excel document. We
would like all of our users to have their very own copy of this saved on
their personal network shared drive. I want to be able to update the master
document and have it automatically update each individuals document. I know
this can be done somehow, but you must be able to reference the individuals
documents to the master. Is there a way to link this? And, if it is linked
how to you make it so the individual documents update whenever the master is
updated?

JHo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would suggest setting up an Access database. You can create replicas for
each individual (Tools/Replication) and synchronyze all of them from the
Master which you wil have in your personal network drive. You must have
access to their files in order for this to work.
--
Best wishes,

Jim