-   -   Need help with an Excel Scenario (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/388161-need-help-excel-scenario.html)

reyrey1332

Need help with an Excel Scenario

We are working on a project where we have one master Excel document. We
would like all of our users to have their very own copy of this saved on
their personal network shared drive. I want to be able to update the master
document and have it automatically update each individuals document. I know
this can be done somehow, but you must be able to reference the individuals
documents to the master. Is there a way to link this? And, if it is linked
how to you make it so the individual documents update whenever the master is
updated?

JHo

Jim Jackson

Need help with an Excel Scenario

I would suggest setting up an Access database. You can create replicas for
each individual (Tools/Replication) and synchronyze all of them from the
Master which you wil have in your personal network drive. You must have
access to their files in order for this to work.
--
Best wishes,

Jim