Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
reyrey1332 reyrey1332 is offline

Default Need help with an Excel Scenario

We are working on a project where we have one master Excel document. We
would like all of our users to have their very own copy of this saved on
their personal network shared drive. I want to be able to update the master
document and have it automatically update each individuals document. I know
this can be done somehow, but you must be able to reference the individuals
documents to the master. Is there a way to link this? And, if it is linked
how to you make it so the individual documents update whenever the master is
updated?

JHo