Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Break links

I have a workbook which will automatically save a copy of a roster when
printing the roster and I would like to have this macro break the link to the
main workbook when saving. Here is my current code:

Sub Copy_Save_OneDay_Sheet()
'
' Copy_Save_OneDay_Sheet Macro
'
Sheets("Roster(1 Day)").Select
Sheets("Roster(1 Day)").Copy
Do
fname = Application.GetSaveAsFilename
Loop Until fname < False Or msoButtonSetCancel

If fname < False Then
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs fname
ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

Can anyone help? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi dwaynesworld

You can add code like in the link after you create the new workbook
with Sheets("Roster(1 Day)").Copy

http://www.rondebruin.nl/values.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"dwaynesworld" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook which will automatically save a copy of a roster when
printing the roster and I would like to have this macro break the link to the
main workbook when saving. Here is my current code:

Sub Copy_Save_OneDay_Sheet()
'
' Copy_Save_OneDay_Sheet Macro
'
Sheets("Roster(1 Day)").Select
Sheets("Roster(1 Day)").Copy
Do
fname = Application.GetSaveAsFilename
Loop Until fname < False Or msoButtonSetCancel

If fname < False Then
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs fname
ActiveWorkbook.Close savechanges:=False

Can anyone help? Thanks

Break internal links doublew Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 2nd 07 04:42 PM
Break Links Sean Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 25th 06 03:34 PM
Break Links not working !!!! HELP !! WhytheQ Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 25th 06 02:28 PM
break links peadar Excel Programming 2 March 22nd 05 12:43 AM
How to break links Excel 97 jwiley Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 20th 04 02:49 PM