Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Break Links

I have a large Excel workbook, with loads of lookups to worksheets within the
workbook and a number of external links.
I sometimes experince issues that when I update or preform a number of
macros the process can sometime take upto 20 minutes. If I open the workbook
that my workbook has the link to the process is brought down to an acceptable
time.
To stop this happening I have copied the external worksheet into the current
workbook, to aliviate the link issue, and I have doulble checked that there
are no lookups to the external doc.
When I go to Edit / links and try and Break the appropriate link to the
external doc Excel crashes. How can I rectify this issues.
The best solution would be a external lookup, although the internal is a
workaround.
can anyone help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe Bill Manville's FindLink program: