Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel links break on network

I have number of excel files with 3 to 4 links in most of the file, shared on
intranet, now i am having the problem that when any user other than me access
to these files through intranet the links break everytime and the information
from the linked source not updated until links are updated everytime when
file is open through intranet ad when any user access any excel file and save
it with any changes he made i got the same problem when i open from my
location, infact i have control of these files and files are stored on my pc
Is there any remedy or solution that can help and prevent the links to break
everytime when access from any location.
Regards