Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Script to Pull info from website into Excel

Is it possible to write a script that pulls data from a website into
an Excel document?

We want to pull in data about the number of times a video has been
viewed on Youtube directly into Excel.

THANKS to everyone for your help. I love this forum :)

Will

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try: DataGet External dataNew Webquery

knut

skrev i melding
oups.com...
Is it possible to write a script that pulls data from a website into
an Excel document?

We want to pull in data about the number of times a video has been
viewed on Youtube directly into Excel.

THANKS to everyone for your help. I love this forum :)

Will

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have a look at dataimport external datanew web query, find the page and
click import. This might do what you want
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)