Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making a auto website login script

Hi

Well I want make a login page in excel where in excel you click login
and it goes into a account (when connected to the net), does whatever
in the account you want it to do and then logs out and does this every
hour.

Is it possible for this to be done in excel? if so, how? or is there a
website telling me how?

I wanted to make this for a coursework I am doing, I think it would be
impressive and I heard it can be done.

Please help me.

Thanks.

---