Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transferring data in Excel

Hi,
I am trying to transfer a large array(1000,8) from one Excel program to
another program.The array is generated in visual basic in the first program
and needs to be transferred to sheet2 in the second program. Both programs
are running and I need to transfer the array repeatedly (about every 5
seconds).

What is the best method for doing this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"centralvalley" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to transfer a large array(1000,8) from one Excel program to
another program.The array is generated in visual basic in the first program
and needs to be transferred to sheet2 in the second program. Both programs
are running and I need to transfer the array repeatedly (about every 5
seconds).

What is the best method for doing this? I am using Excel 2000.

Thanks