Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transferring Data from Excel to PP

I have ran into an odd problem with a macro. Here is what my macro
does. It copies named ranges within a file to a presentation as a
picture. This works wonderfully except lately I have one file that even
though the named range covers the right cell range that I desire the
picture that gets pasted into PP cuts off part of the data. At first I
thought that it was soemthing wrong with my code, but that is not the
case. I discovered that when pasting a picture of a range to PP that
if it is too large it just cuts off the part that does not quite fit.
Why is that PP does this? Is there a way to get it to not do this
other than by pasting the range as a table? Pasting the range as a
picture works better for what I am doing. I appreciate any answers I
can get. Thanks in advance.