Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic chart

Hi All,

I have a problem with charting some data that I hope you can help me
with.

What I have is data in two rows:

Row 29 is the dates on a quaterly basis (Q2-05 and the sorts) with the
lowest date in column 3 and quaterly on through the columns.

Row 30 is the values to the corresponding dates in row 29

My problem is that the values derived in row 29 and 30 are derrived by
formula.

Hence when I make a chart of it i get alot of zero values in my
chart..

Also the start of the data series I would like to chart might have
zeroes until column 10 or 15 or something like that.

Also, when the data starts for instances in column 7 it might have
empty (not emptry but with an blank result of the formula) cells that
I do not want to chart.

If this is not enough info please tell me what would be useful.

Best regards,
Bondi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Bondi

If you could change the formulas so that instead of zero you get na()
your chart would ignore those cells. If for aesthetic reasons you
don't want to see the #na() in the irrelevant columns of the
spreadsheet, you can hide those with conditional formatting.

Good luck.

Ken
Norfolk, Va

On Feb 5, 1:00 pm, "Bondi" wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion but it would have to be automated. It
will be part of a larger rutine.

Best regards,
Bondi