Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Highlight Cell

Gordon

Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code"

Copy/paste the code into that sheet module.

Note: as written, John's code will place a red border around every cell you
select on the sheet and leave that border there.

Is that what you wanted?

Or perhpas you just wanted the selected cell highlighted so's you can tell which
cell is selected?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:52:01 -0800, Gordon
wrote:

Hi...

Sorry, not too clever here. Could you tell me how I would do a worksheet
selection change? Thanks in advance...Gordon...

"John Bundy" wrote:

Do a worksheet selection change and add this, change border style as needed

ActiveCell.Borders.ColorIndex = 3
ActiveCell.Borders.LineStyle = xlDouble
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Gordon" wrote:

Hi...

I need some code that will change the formatting of a cell when selected. I
simply want an emboldened red border around the cell selected.

Sounds easy but I've become a head scratcher!

Thanks

Gordon...