Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't add macros to buttons I've created....

You need to use the button found in the FORMS toolbar and not the
CONTROL toolbar. Try that and you should be in business.

tim m wrote:
Greetings,

I created a series of buttons on one page of my workbook via the control
toolbox, command button. I formatted them the way I wanted them to look with
the intention of assigning simple recorded macros to each button. I saved
and closed the sheet for a while now after I open the sheet again I cannot do
a thing with the buttons. They are there, you can press them but nothing
happens. I have not assigned any macros to them. Right clicking on them
does nothing, left clicking on them depressed the button but of course
nothing happens because no macros have been assigned. I can't seem to get
any of the formating menus up by right clicking on the buttons.

Any thoughts on what I have done wrong? I just want to assign some simple
macros to the buttons but at this point I am unable to.