Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros won't work in 2000 that are created in 2003

I have a worksheet with macros crated in Excel 2003. I get a runtime error
when using in Excel 2000. How can I solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Find the line in the code where the error occurs.
Find the help file dealing with that line of code in Xl2003
and compare it to the help file for XL2000.
That will point out the changes you have to make.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"dford"
wrote in message
I have a worksheet with macros created in Excel 2003.
I get a runtime error when using in Excel 2000.
How can I solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

I ran in to the same problem writing macros in 2000 and my customers using
97 had problems with them, so now I write to the oldest version I expect to
be used.........that is with this client, I only write in 97 because they
have so many installs of it in their facility.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"dford" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with macros crated in Excel 2003. I get a runtime error
when using in Excel 2000. How can I solve this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have already created the macros in 2003. Is there a way to save in a
earlier version and make it work. I tried to save it in 97-2000 version and
it still does not work.