Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform RefEdit updating ComboBox values

Hi,
I have a userform that has RefEdit which will update 5 ComboBoxes lists. It
works fine as long as I make the selections. BUT in case that I go backwards
and change RefEdit selections which should update the ComboBoxes. How do I
manage change in RefEdit in a way that if that is change it will also clean
the selections made in following ComboBoxes?

Thanks for help.
MakeLei