Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can RefEdit Contrl be Used on a Modeless Userform?

I always lost focus to any form: no Excel neither the Userform is
responsible after I use RefEdit on a modeless userform to select an range. I
had to use Ctrl+Alt+Del to kill Excel.

Is there anybody know the reason?

Thanks

Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Rob.

I also found it from MSDN.

You cannot use a RefEdit control on a modeless user form. You can use the
ShowModal property to set a user form to modal.