-   -   Userform RefEdit updating ComboBox values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/377395-userform-refedit-updating-combobox-values.html)

MakeLei

Userform RefEdit updating ComboBox values

Hi,
I have a userform that has RefEdit which will update 5 ComboBoxes lists. It
works fine as long as I make the selections. BUT in case that I go backwards
and change RefEdit selections which should update the ComboBoxes. How do I
manage change in RefEdit in a way that if that is change it will also clean
the selections made in following ComboBoxes?

Thanks for help.
MakeLei

Tom Ogilvy

Userform RefEdit updating ComboBox values

Possibly use the change event of the refedit to reassign the rowsource of the
comboboxes.

Tom Ogilvy