Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Font Size

Can the font size within a MsgBox or InputBox be changed? If so, how?
I want to change part of the font to a larger size. Also, if color can be
changed, how would that be done?

Thanks,
Les
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Those builtin tools are very limited.

Maybe it's time to learn about UserForms???

Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Tom Ogilvy posted these links:
Peter Aiken Articles: