Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dropdown list for font size, font type and number formats

I have a userform which I want to put three combo box
controls onto. I want to be able to display:

1) All the font sizes currently in the file
2) All the font types currently in the file
3) All the number formats currently in the file

Is the only way to do this involve looping through each
sheet and cell and loading them into an array and make
adustments for redundant entries? Or is there a faster
way to do this through some sort of API call?

Thanks