Sossys

Default how to increase the font size in a dropdown list?

I have created a dropdown list from some source data size Arial 14. When I
click on the arrow to the right of the dropdown box to select from the list,
the selections appear in a much smaller font, about Arial 6-8. How can I get
the dropdown list to appear bigger?

MS Excel 2003
Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

"Sossys" wrote:

I have created a dropdown list from some source data size Arial 14. When I
click on the arrow to the right of the dropdown box to select from the list,
the selections appear in a much smaller font, about Arial 6-8. How can I get
the dropdown list to appear bigger?

MS Excel 2003

Debra Dalgleish

For controls from the Forms toolbar, the font size can't be changed.

If you use controls from the Control Toolbox, you can change the font.

1. Right-click on the combo box and choose Properties.
2. Click in the font cell, and click the ... button.
3. Choose a font and size.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List