Default Changing font size in a list box

I have a listbox object on my spread sheet, and the font is about 1/3 the
size of the rest of the sheet. I have checked the properties of the listbox
(right click, properties) and there is no mention of changing font or size.
Is there a way to control this? I was hopping it would use the font size
from the source, but I was wrong. Any help would be appreciated.