Dave Peterson

If you use the listbox from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font.

If you use the listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can. It's under
properties.

wrote:

I have a listbox object on my spread sheet, and the font is about 1/3 the
size of the rest of the sheet. I have checked the properties of the listbox
(right click, properties) and there is no mention of changing font or size.
Is there a way to control this? I was hopping it would use the font size
from the source, but I was wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson