Ant

Default Font size in a dropdown list

When I reduce the worksheet zoom from 100% to 70%, the font size in the
dropdown list becomes extremely small. How can I increase the size (or
apparent size) of the font in this list?
Dave Peterson

Is this Data|Validation?

If yes, how about changing the zoom when you select one of those cells.

Debra Dalgleish has some code that helps:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

A dropdown list from the Forms toolbar?

If it is, you can replace it with a simple combobox from the Control toolbox
toolbar. You can change the font on that combobox.