Ross Macadam

Default Changing the font size of a drop-down box content

I create a drop-down box in an Excel cell, using a list as the drop-down box
content. When I then select the drop down box, the diplayed font size is
tiny. How do I increase the font size?
Duke Carey

Take a look at this link from Debra Dalgleish's site

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font