LaMonk

Default Changing default font for copy / paste

When copying and pasting from workbook to workbook using the copy command the
font size and sometimes font type are being changed when the numeric values
are pasted in the destination file. Often times the original values are the
same font and size that the destination spreadsheet is formated to. None of
the Paste Special Options have worked. I want the pasted format to keep or
change to the destination format font and font size. Excell 2002 in XP.
Earl Kiosterud

LaMonk,

Try Paste special - Values and number formats. XL 2002. That won't work
for formulas -- you'll get the current result of the formula as a hard
number.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/