-   -   Font Size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376541-font-size.html)

WLMPilot

Font Size

Can the font size within a MsgBox or InputBox be changed? If so, how?
I want to change part of the font to a larger size. Also, if color can be
changed, how would that be done?

Thanks,
Les

Dave Peterson

Font Size

Those builtin tools are very limited.

Maybe it's time to learn about UserForms???

Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

Tom Ogilvy posted these links:
Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

--

Dave Peterson

WLMPilot

Font Size

Thanks for your suggestions. I have heard of userforms but did not know what
they were.

Les