Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Setup, Scaling

In The Excel page, if you go to File Page Setup, in the Page tab, there's a
heading for Scaling. That has: Adjust to: % normal size, and Fit to: pages(s)
wide by tall.

Is there a way for me to mimic the Adjust to: % normal size property in VBA.
I need to set that to 95% so that all the data on my page appears one page
wide. I've already set the page orientation to Landscape, and edited the
Right/Left Margins.

I tried using the activeSheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1 line, but it
doesn't seem to cut the page to one page wide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is the last step for me on this
macro.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you try recording a macro, that usually give you code to
use at the very least as a starting point.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"RSteph" wrote in message ...
In The Excel page, if you go to File Page Setup, in the Page tab, there's a
heading for Scaling. That has: Adjust to: % normal size, and Fit to: pages(s)
wide by tall.

Is there a way for me to mimic the Adjust to: % normal size property in VBA.
I need to set that to 95% so that all the data on my page appears one page
wide. I've already set the page orientation to Landscape, and edited the
Right/Left Margins.

I tried using the activeSheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1 line, but it
doesn't seem to cut the page to one page wide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is the last step for me on this
macro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've got a macro set up already It does a host of things including
reformatting cell data, remove unneeded cells, resizing things, etc. I just
need to figure out how to scale it down a little more to fit everything on
one page.