Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default Page Scaling

I am trying to print a large Excel Spreadsheet onto one A3 page. I can scale
it so that it fits onto one page, but it shrinks it to the middle of the page
and reduces the font so that it is so small.

Is there any way that I could scale it so that it fits onto the page,
without shrinking the font size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

I tried this - but it shrinks the font right down and squashes the
spreadsheet into the middle of the page.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

File/ Page Setup/ Page:
Fit to 1 by 1
--
David Biddulph

"Kim" wrote in message
I am trying to print a large Excel Spreadsheet onto one A3 page. I can
scale
it so that it fits onto one page, but it shrinks it to the middle of the
page
and reduces the font so that it is so small.

Is there any way that I could scale it so that it fits onto the page,
without shrinking the font size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you checked your margin settings?
Have you checked the Print Area settings?
Does it look OK when you do Print Preview?
Which version of Excel?
--
David Biddulph

"Kim" wrote in message
I tried this - but it shrinks the font right down and squashes the
spreadsheet into the middle of the page.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

File/ Page Setup/ Page:
Fit to 1 by 1
--