Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Page Setup, Scaling

Did you try recording a macro, that usually give you code to
use at the very least as a starting point.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"RSteph" wrote in message ...
In The Excel page, if you go to File Page Setup, in the Page tab, there's a
heading for Scaling. That has: Adjust to: % normal size, and Fit to: pages(s)
wide by tall.

Is there a way for me to mimic the Adjust to: % normal size property in VBA.
I need to set that to 95% so that all the data on my page appears one page
wide. I've already set the page orientation to Landscape, and edited the
Right/Left Margins.

I tried using the activeSheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1 line, but it
doesn't seem to cut the page to one page wide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is the last step for me on this
macro.