Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For all guru's. Can this be done?

Hi all,

Using the Options menu it is possible to turn on / turn off Row &
Column headers but is it possible to turn off Column headers leaving
Row numbers visible?

I assume that if this is possible it must be done using VBA

All help greatly appreciated

Regards

Michael Beckinsale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EA EA is offline

Michael,

Cannot be done, row and column headers are either on or off, not mixed.

I would suggest that what you want is row numbering, so my suggestion would
be to turn off row and column headers and then make column A look like row
numbering with numbers and formatting. Not ideal but cosmetically the same.

EA

"michael.beckinsale" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

Using the Options menu it is possible to turn on / turn off Row &
Column headers but is it possible to turn off Column headers leaving
Row numbers visible?

I assume that if this is possible it must be done using VBA

All help greatly appreciated

Regards

Michael Beckinsale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi guys,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I feared that might be the answer but if it could be done then this is
the place to find out how!

Regards

Michael Beckinsale