Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default one for the guru's

I've been re-searching the mouse, and no where can I find a pointer or
solution to scrolling with a mouse in a listbox on a form.
there are lots of pointer to "API" but not sure if this is suitable for an
excel form.
the question is,
is it possible to scroll within a listbox using
excel vba.
--
regards
ALEX

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alex,

Yes, but I use an activex control from Mabry to do it. The solution is he

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...istScrolls.htm

Robin Hammond

"alex.simms" wrote in message
I've been re-searching the mouse, and no where can I find a pointer or
solution to scrolling with a mouse in a listbox on a form.
there are lots of pointer to "API" but not sure if this is suitable for an
excel form.
the question is,
is it possible to scroll within a listbox using
excel vba.
--
regards
ALEX

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

this was the reply I got from maybury

We no longer sell the MouseWheel control.

Sam Xavier
Mabry Software Technical Support

--
regards