Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros gets corrupted in Excel Beta 2 TR

Hi,

When I try to open existing excel files (in 2003 format) in Excel 2007.
I get the following error. I installed the new version just 2 days
back.

"This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other
programmability-related features."

Also inspite of enabling all macros, I am unable to activate the Visual
Basic Button or Macros button. Not sure why......

Regards
Sandip.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sandip,
If you are sure the WB was fine before...
Not heard anything specific to this for 2007, but I guess that's why call it
Beta.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282847/

NickHk

"Sandip"