Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ordnance1

Default Access Macros in Office 2007 Beta 2

How does one access Macros in Office 2007 Beta 2? Unlike the old office there
is no Tools, Visual Basic to click on to bring you into the VBA editor.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Harlan Grove

ordnance1 wrote...
How does one access Macros in Office 2007 Beta 2? Unlike the old office there
is no Tools, Visual Basic to click on to bring you into the VBA editor.

That should be covered in the help files. [Excuse me as I laugh
uncontrollably.]

Seriously, does the [Alt]+[F11] key combination still switch between
Excel and the VBE?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

You go to the Office button and select 'Excel Options' select the
'personalize' tab and then 'show developer tab in ribbon' This will give
you access to all the macro and VBA stuff and is obviously persistent...and
yes Harlan...Alt+F11 still works. (Unlike the help actually)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge