Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick L

Default Excel 2007 Beta - can't edit macros

Greetings. I am having trouble accessing macros in Excel 2007. I followed
Nick Hodge's steps to add the Developer ribbon, however anything having to do
with macros is greyed out. The first time I ran Excel, I got some message
(didn't write it down) that said something about VBA not loading. When I
installed MSO beta, i *only* installed Excel -- is there another part of the
installation package needed for the VBA editor? Thanks in advance!

Rick