Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compiling a report recommendations

Hi,

I'm trying to write myself a little macro in Outlook 2003 that processes all
the unread messages in my inbox and creates some form of a report that I can
print out. The report would just list some of the header information of the
messages so I can get a handle on how much of what type of mail I'm getting.

Questions is, what would be the best way to report this data out? I can
already read through the messages and display the information I need but
that is just simply using the msgbox function to display the information. I
would like it all compiled in a form I can print or possibly save to disk.
Would automating Word or Excel be the best way or is there something simpler
within Outlook?

Thanks in advance,
Linn