Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Book Recommendations

Any 2003 book should be very useful with 2002 as there are not a lot of
differences (unless the book focuses on just the new capabilities in 2003
and there should be very few books like that). Likewise any xl2002 book
should be very useful with 2003. Any book is pretty much going to just give
you a solid base upon which to build.

see John Walkenbach's site http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel see menu on the
left for links to his books. His power programming book is probably what
you want.

John Green and Stephen Bullen's book Excel VBA 2002 Programmers Reference
is very good as well. There is a 2003 version, but John and Stephen did not
participate although the bulk or a great deal of the book is from the 2002
version and is their work (as far as I could tell). See Stephen Bullen's
site http://www.bmsltd.ie again, there should be a link on the left or on
that page to particulars of the book. (2002 version)

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim Heavey" wrote in message
Any care to recommend a good VBA book? I am currently using 2002 version

and
they will probably upgrade to 2003 in the next year, so I am not sure if I
buy a bok which say's it is for 2003 how useful will that book be for

2002?

Thanks