Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recommendations for VBA Book, manuel

Hello all,
I need a book to assist me in learning simple VBA code to use mostly in Excel. I have a little programming experience with C++ from college, but not a lot. My need is mostly to create forms in Excel and maybe other Office applications in the future. I would like to teach myself the basics of format and typical thought process in Visual Basic. I have a solid understanding of Excel formulas etc.
Any suggestions as to a good book for this?

--

Thanks,

Craig S.
Force Design, Inc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel 2002 VBA Programmer's Reference by John Green, Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey and others

or look at John Walkenbach's site for his Power Programming books.
Excel 2002 Power Programming With VBA
http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

Tom Ogilvy