Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Matthew

Default Chart plotting software recommendations?

Does anyone have an opinion on the currently best chart plotting
software for layout/publishing? We need to produce lots of
pretty-looking charts, almost all simple line and column charts. No
number-crunching.

Deltagraph used to be standard - but said to be buggy, and judging by
the one test download I did, it is really difficult to use.
Kaleidagraph seems to be not up to standard for layout.
What about Aabel? Alas it is only for Macs. But is it any good?

Any other ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

If you avoid the default formatting and spend a little time tweaking the
appearance of various chart elements, you might be able to coax something
useful out of Excel.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

oups.com...