Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Recommendations on where I can get help by month end

Step1
make a simple 2 column table which links the Branches to the District

Step2
then in sheet 2 add a column with a vlookup formula to get the district
code from that table.

Step3:
either use autofilter on the new District column

or
Sort it on district, delete the rest.

Then generate a pivot table from sheet2, group by district
Then use GetPivotData to retrieve the info you need on sheet1

or ???

keepITcool

"?B?TWFyaWU=?=" wrote:

I posted this before. I desperately need to solve this problem by
month end. Is there another discussion board, or another site where I
might be able to find help?

Sheet 1 has

District Amount
122 $5,000